[DWJ] DWJ interview in PW

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Jun 23 22:42:13 EDT 2008

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au wrote:

> Did someone already post this? I can't remember.
>
> It's a bit spoilery for House of Many Ways...
>
> http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6571179.html

Cool!

"The even more startling thing is that these days people are
beginning to write theses and books about me. And, you know,
these books are written by someone called 'Jones' and I keep
thinking, 'Who is this Jones?' And they find things in the books
that are definitely there, all of them, but, you know, I hadn't
realized they were."

That might be the nicest thing she's ever said about us
academics.

ObAwesome: This randomly selected signature file was SERIOUSLY
RANDOMLY SELECTED.  I did not fake it.

-deborah
--
"I don't want to know what the structuralists think!  I want to
know what you think!"  -- Archer's Goon, Diana Wynne Jones