[DWJ] Crotchety

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:16:58 EDT 2008

Hear, hear. She never goes out of her way to explain why we should TOTALLY LOVE OMG her characters. Instead, she seems to go with the "Emma" plan of making protagonists no one can love but the author, which of course is a much better plan that leads to readers loving the characters so much more.

Katta