[DWJ] timetravel/and other things

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:23:25 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:41 AM, emily whitrod <wuffles at live.com.au> wrote:

> On the other hand, I always wonder how magic and time work together - the
> I really think if I wasn't going to become a teacher/librarian, I would love to be an editor. Woo! Fun :D I would love to be able to tell people how to write... like being a policeman, but instead you get to read books and have fun while fighting crime! (Putting the apostrophe in the wrong place is now a crime.)
> Emily

If only more people thought the way you did.

Yesterday, I had to fight the urge to correct a sign advertising food
in a local Safeway (grocery store).  It encouraged people to eat their
food everyday.  If I'd'd been alone, I might have dug around for a pen
and at least capitalized the D.

Not that I'm crazy or anything. . . really.

Except about every day.

lizzie