[DWJ] Welcome Emily

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 01:33:41 EDT 2008

Hey, Emily, welcome!

I'm Esther, waving to you from Israel, and I also WISH I could go to PEI and see the red roads.

To those lucky souls who are going, please write us a report about what the Island is like in these degenerate times.  I want to calculate just how fast Mrs. Rachel Lynde is spinning in her grave.  :-)

Esther