[DWJ] Welcome Emily

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Sun Jun 22 17:56:55 EDT 2008

hee hee!  lit critters!  I like that!  it beautifully encapsulates my
love of animals and my love of reading/writing about literature.

Welcome Emily!  I'm from sunny (right now WAY TOO sunny) Southern
California!  It was 109 a couple of days ago and probably close to that
today.  Argh!

I'm currently re-reading Castle in the Air so that I can then go on to
House of Many Ways.

Hey, is anyone else going to Prince Edward Island this week for the Anne
of Green Gables conference?  I know two of us will be there...  I'm
really looking forward to it!

Jackie

P.S.  Are there any other newbies lurking out there that we can say hi
to?