[DWJ] Welcome Emily

Philip Belben philip at axeside.co.uk
Sun Jun 22 04:29:37 EDT 2008

> Some are from the UK.  Some [like me] are from the USA.  We have at
> least one person from The Netherlands and more than one [IIRC] from Sweden.

At least one Finn, at least one German; I think we still have a Dane...

What we all have in common is, like Emily, we all just love DWJ.

Welcome to the list - I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

> Hmmm. Oh, yes.  Canadians.  [I used to live in Detroit and, as everybody
> knows, the first foreign country _south_ of Detroit [yes, I really
> mean south] is Canada.  Oh, go look at a map if you don't believe me.]

Ha!  The way the Pacific is at the eastern end of the Panama Canal?

(I've never been to Detroit, but I've looked at maps of Michigan often
enough)

Philip.  (Born in Bristolia, grew up on the Flate)