[DWJ] Welcome Emily

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Jun 22 03:28:16 EDT 2008

On Jun 21, 2008, at 6:15 PM, emily whitrod wrote:

> Sorry, Jon, I forgot to mention (I think I was too excited about
> posting in a mailing list), I'm from Australia - Adelaide to be
> exact. I didn't expect to find someone from Tasmania! It seems a
> lot of people would be from the UK, since that is DWJ's home soil.

Some are from the UK.  Some [like me] are from the USA.  We have at
least
one person from The Netherlands and more than one [IIRC] from Sweden.

Hmmm. Oh, yes.  Canadians.  [I used to live in Detroit and, as everybody
knows, the first foreign country _south_ of Detroit [yes, I really
mean south]
is Canada.  Oh, go look at a map if you don't believe me.]

There are lots of librarians and some authors and litcritters.

Really, your basic literate group that enjoys very high quality authors
of fiction.

The mome rath isn't born that could
outgrabe me.