[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle film

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 05:35:03 EDT 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: emily whitrod <wuffles at live.com.au>
I'm in my first year of studying junior primary and primary education.
Hello everyone!Emily

Welcome to the list Emily, where are you studying, if by chance it is Newcastle Uni (Shortland campus) you will probably have (had) my wife as a lecturer (in art for primary education)
Pervasive character Miyazaki, there is currently a Miyazaki thread on another list I am on, and that list is concerned with civil aviation in the 1920s and 30s (guess what film inspired that thread?) The Ghibli that studio Ghibli is named for was an Italian airliner of the 1930s.
Jon

www.yahoo7.com.au/mail