[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle film

emily whitrod wuffles at live.com.au
Sat Jun 21 04:27:19 EDT 2008

It's funny, Kiki's Delivery Service did actually make me think of DWJ, thought it was a more simplistic plot than you would find in her books. It had the sort of feel to it, with magic being an everyday venture, and likeable characters.
Howl's Moving Castle was okay as a movie, but the "magic" feeling you get from it is different from that of the book. The artwork is beautiful though, especially in instances such as Howl's bedroom, or the castle itself.

By the way, I'm new to this mailing group. By way of an introduction, my name is Emily, I'm 19 years old, I found my first DWJ book when I was in early highschool. (I think). It was Fire and Hemlock. I found it magical, captivating... and then I found the rest! F&H might still be my favourite book, though I love her slightly more comical works, like Witch Week. I also loved the Homeward Bounders, the list really could go on, since I love them all, but I guess everyone feels that way!
I'm in my first year of studying junior primary and primary education.
Hello everyone!Emily
Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT