[DWJ] House of Many Ways

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Mon Jun 2 02:30:02 EDT 2008

On Monday 02 June 2008, Katarina Hjärpe wrote:
> Make sure it's the UK version - the US version is on the site, but not in
> stock!

Eek, I've just ordered it from Amazon, I do hope they distribute the UK
version in Europe! They said it wouldn't be available until June 10, but if
I'm lucky they'll send it this week with the rest of my order (The Pinhoe Egg
and The Game).

   Irina

--
     "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth
should that mean that it is not real?"           --Albus Dumbledore