[DWJ] House of Many Ways

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Mon Jun 2 02:07:54 EDT 2008

If you can get a copy from Australia, then we'll have it in paperback.
Books very rarely come out in hardback here, because we don't have enough
people to justify two print runs. We got the paperback Da Vinci Code (bad
example but I can't think of a better one) literally YEARS before the US.

House of Many Ways is officially out here on 1 August, and you could get it
then from booktopia.com.au, or fishpond.com.au. It's a B-format Paperback
(trade paperback).

Cheers

Lili

Kait Bessing said:
> But it's still in hardback, isn't it?
>
> I'll have to wait for the paperback. Due to my low vision, I have to hold

> books very close up to my eyes to read them, and hardbacks are just too
> HEAVY!! They put a bad strain on my hands and wrists.
>
> But it's tough having to wait all that time!
>
> Kait

Lili Wilkinson
Inside a Dog Project Manager
Centre for Youth Literature
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
PH: 03 8664 7556
FAX: 03 96394143
http://www.insideadog.com.au/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/readalert/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/youthlit/

This message and any attachment is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.