[DWJ] House of Many Ways

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Sun Jun 1 19:33:16 EDT 2008

I'm half-way through and loving it.

Lili Wilkinson
Inside a Dog Project Manager
Centre for Youth Literature
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
PH: 03 8664 7556
FAX: 03 96394143
http://www.insideadog.com.au/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/readalert/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/youthlit/

             Katarina Hjärpe
             <head_overheels at h
             otmail.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  <dwj at suberic.net>
             dwj-bounces at suber                                          cc
             ic.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       [DWJ] House of Many Ways
             01/06/2008 05:56

             Please respond to
             Diana Wynne Jones
                discussion
             <dwj at suberic.net>

According to amazon, DWJ's new Howl book House of Many Ways is not yet out,
so I don't know how it could be that the SF bookstore in Malmö is selling
it, but they are. Last Friday was an insanely long workday for me, but I
had a few free minutes when I could pop in and buy it.

I found it lovely and have spoken more about it in my journal (following
some stuff about other novels) here:
http://kattahj.livejournal.com/401839.html

Katta