[DWJ] Free ebooks (Jo Walton's Farthing and more)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Jul 20 13:21:12 EDT 2008

Tor Books have been doing a thing for a while where people who got on
the appropriate marketing bandwagon got sent links to free ebook
versions of selected popular (and in some cases award-winning) books.

The books included Jo Walton's 'Farthing', which has been mentioned
here a few times and is brilliant, Robert Charles Wilson's 'Spin',
which is if anything better, and about two dozen others that I
personally haven't got around to reading yet but I expect are also
good, from authors including Peter David, Harry Turtledove, John
Scalzi, Kage Baker, and LE Modesitt Jr.

Now, they've put up a single web page with all the links in one handy
place.

The catch is that the promotion's only got a week to run: the links
will stop working on the 27th of July.

The web page is:
http://tor.com/index.php?view=blog&id=577

Go. Look. Snaffle anything that catches your eye. Pass the word to
anyone you think might be interested.

Paul
--
The Pink Pedanther