[DWJ] Back from PEI

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sat Jul 5 05:44:47 EDT 2008

Hello Jackie,

Thanks for your lovely description of PEI. It's a place I've always wanted
to see since I read the Anne books.

I've been trying to work out where you live - hot and dry, no snow in the
winter, temperature in Fahrenheit... somewhere in southern USA perhaps??

Kait in Sweden -
where summer means +20-25 C, and anything above that is a heat wave!