[DWJ] Favourite characters.

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Jan 22 15:26:55 EST 2008

So many favourite characters, it's difficult to choose, but at the
moment I would say the Goon. I like the way he operates, and also find
his attachment to Fifi very appealing. (I was going to say 'crush' or
'infatuation' but they don't fit, and 'love' just doesn't cover it
either - is there such a word as 'smittenness'? If not, there should
be.)
But I agree with Allison - my choice is subject to prevailing
circumstances.

Regards
Elizabeth.