[DWJ] Favourite characters.

Allison Marles Gryski apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 22 14:59:02 EST 2008

Favourite book:
The Ogre Downstairs or Howl's Moving Castle or Power of
Three or Deep Secret

Favourite character:
Howl is particularly good, but I also like Christopher and Nan
and Lydda & Callette and Gwendolen.

A lot of this is dependent on the answers to questions such as
What am I in the mood for?  Favourite for characters?  Or magic system?
Or adventures had? or How many times have I read it?

Allison