[DWJ] Re: favorite characters

jodel at aol.com jodel at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 13:40:06 EST 2008

I don't think I have a favorite character.

As for favorite book, that's a lot more difficult. I have an enduring
admiration for the tight, spare storytelling of Cart & Cwidder. I don't
think there is an exertanious *word* in  that book. In an era of
doorstops the dicipline represented there is breathtaking.

Archer's Goon and Hexwood tend to duke it out most generally, but any
number of others tend to mix in from time to time.