[DWJ] John Simm and Favourite characters.

Aimee Smith aimees001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 23:32:21 EST 2008

I love John Simm's acting too.
Obdwj: who could he play in a DWJ book?
He doesn't strike me as a DWJ-ish character, but if anyone is struck
with an idea, do share...

Favourite character? Hm.
How does one choose?
Requires more thought.
I suspect Howl will win out generally, but for myself I'm not sure...
It could be Jaime from HB, or Tom from F&H, or Howl, or...

:)

Aimee.