[DWJ] Life on Mars

Allison Marles Gryski apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 17 10:12:39 EST 2008

I think this plot strategy is less upsetting when it's introduced during
the story, rather than at the end.  Because then you get to examine the
idea and think about it throughout, rather than have all your thoughts
about it overturned at the last moment.  In essence, it becomes PART of
the story, rather than changing the meaning of the story after the fact.

Allison