[DWJ] characters losing their memories

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:07:38 EST 2008

> >Btw, does anyone else mourn that even if there is a heaven, and even if
> >we get to meet all kinds of people there, we'll never get to meet our
> >friends from books?
>
> If we don't, will it be heaven?

Oh, absolutely. Sources indicate that heaven isn't about getting what we want, but about getting stuff even BETTER than what we want.

And a heaven that consisted of hallucinations of fictional people is a fundamentally unsettling idea for me. I just want those people to be REAL already.

Of course, maybe we're all channeling parallell universes in our literature, and everyone is real somewhere...

Katta