[DWJ] characters losing their memories

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed Jan 16 03:14:56 EST 2008

This entire discussion reminds me of a dream I once had.

In my dream I was in a very large hall full of many people going their
different ways: like Grand Central Station in New York. Someone - perhaps a
friend, male - called to me from the far side of this space. I began to walk
towards him, but as I went I felt that the other people's eyes were drawn
towards me, and that they were snickering and pointing. That was when I
realised I was stark naked. Mortified, I supposed I might as well complete
my journey to the other side of the hall. When I finally reached my friend,
I said to him: "I've never been so embarassed in my life. Isn't it lucky
that this is all a dream?" To which my friend replied: "You know it's a
dream, and I know it's a dream; but all the other people here don't know
it..."