[DWJ] Re: characters losing their memories

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 11:22:00 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/14/2008 4:07:54 P.M. Pacific Standard  Time, Minnow
writes:

It could  be worse, even so.  It could be a narrative in which the
first-person  narrator character loses her memory, which leaves one to
wonder *who wrote  it* and how *she* knew.  I have encountered that.

I recall reading a book once in which it was obvious that the whole thing
was being told from the point of view of one person -- and yet that person dies,
 some pages before the end!

Helen Schinske