[DWJ] The New Policeman

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 15 03:03:49 EST 2008

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Kathleen Jennings wrote:

> Are there any books in which the remembering is taken further - that
> element of living in the 'real' world and remembering the adventures
> and being changed by them, but not able to get back?

There's a short story by Jo Walton, which I can never remember the
title of, that's about a group of people who were whisked off as kids
to save a magical world, and about how that's shaped their lives as
they grew up. It's got a reasonably hopeful ending.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."