[DWJ] The New Policeman

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Jan 14 22:04:17 EST 2008

Pamela Dean (not Deans) wrote the trilogy _The Secret Country_, _The
Hidden Land_ and _The Whim of the Dragon_ (and they're very good). I would
guess these are the books Deborah is referring to -- at least I've never
heard of the other two authors as fantasy writers.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"I propose a new standard by which to judge mainstream literature. The
more often a fantasy reader thinks, 'Oh, just forget all that and go save
the world, will you?' the lower the quality of the book." -- Janni Lee Simner