[DWJ] Hounds of the Morrigan

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Sun Jan 13 19:15:49 EST 2008

Ooh, I read The Hounds of the Morrigan when I was about 11, and LOVED it,
and then I switched public libraries and never saw it again...

I've just ordered a copy from Amazon, so I shall reread and give opinions.

Lili (who was also less than overwhelmed by The New Policeman)

Lili Wilkinson
Inside a Dog Project Manager
Centre for Youth Literature
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
PH: 03 8664 7556
FAX: 03 96394143
http://www.insideadog.com.au/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/readalert/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/youthlit/

This message and any attachment is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.