[DWJ] New Member Introduction

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sat Jan 12 07:40:14 EST 2008

Well, it could be 1996, as you say. Difficult to remember all that time
back!

But I do remember I had no computer of my own at the time, so sneaked into
the company computer when no-one else was there...

It was a big risk, as mails would also come through during office hours,
while someone else was using it (we had only one computer between us!).

Kait