[DWJ] Joan Aiken

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Tue Jan 8 11:52:17 EST 2008

How odd--I have the collection of tales from *All You Ever Wanted* and
*More Than You Bargained For* (perhaps it should be called a
"re-collection"!) and mine is titled *All and More*, not *All but a Few.*
 It's very frustrating to any effort to collect all of her stories to
keep coming up with new titles for old collections!

And I think that Mrs. Nutti's Fireplace must be what I was thinking of
too--not exactly a sequel to The Serial Garden, but a companion piece.

Jackie