[DWJ] Georgette Heyer books

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Tue Jan 8 01:07:29 EST 2008

Thank you, Minnow! This is a great help.

I recognised a title I read and dislilked: The Quiet Gentleman. I didn't
like the hero.

Sometimes a good heroine makes up for that. But I don't even remember this
one!

I wish I had read more Heyer titles, though. But what I've picked up lately
seems to be the ones I like least.

Kait