[DWJ] Joan Aiken (was: Georgette Heyer)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jan 7 11:13:21 EST 2008

Of Joan Aiken's ouvre, I prefer _Armitage, Armitage, Fly away home_.
I'm pretty sure she wrote a sequel to the story about the paper garden,
but I can't find it anywhere. Any pointers?

-- Jenne/Jadwiga, who slept in this morning because her dream was a movie
version of a Diana Wynne Jones book (with Terry Pratchett influences and
plot twists from our latest video Game, Dark Cloud 2) in which
Chrestomanci appeared as the Emperor of Wittgenstein. The movie was *not*
as good as the book, and I kept trying to remember where I had left my
copy of the book to re-read it. :)

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net