[DWJ] Georgette Heyer books

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Jan 7 11:02:03 EST 2008

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Allison Marles Gryski wrote:
> I have to admit that I was highly disappointed by the first sequel
> (haven't read the second). I thought the epistolary style didn't
> work nearly as well and the story was a bit more awkward.

While I liked _The Grand Tour_, I thought that _THe Mislaid Magician_ was
tighter, funnier, and truer to the spirit of the first book. So I would
suggest reading it.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"I propose a new standard by which to judge mainstream literature. The
more often a fantasy reader thinks, 'Oh, just forget all that and go save
the world, will you?' the lower the quality of the book." -- Janni Lee Simner