[DWJ] Georgette Heyer books

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Sun Jan 6 19:26:24 EST 2008

Oh MY!

of course, now the literary scholar in me is tempted to begin and the
beginning and, well, go on to the end.  And then stop.

Thank you for the list, Minnow--I'm going to go print it out and
highlight everyone's suggestions and go off to the bookstore.  I'll
report back once I've done some reading.

Also, Andrew, thanks for the reminder that Sorcery and Cecilia have
sequels--I think I was waiting for them to come out in paperback and then
forgot to look. They are on my list now as well!

Jackie