[DWJ] Unwelcome news

jodel at aol.com jodel at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 18:53:48 EST 2008

Well I hear that there has been another author death this last week.
Although not  in SF or fantasy, or anyone that I think any of us ever
met personally.

George Macdonald Frasier; age 82 after, the obit said, some years
battling with cancer. There was evidently a recent Flashman that I
missed, which I am going to have to find, but it is the last of them.

Just as depressing a piece of news as Terry Prachett's recent
announcement.