[DWJ] Georgette Heyer (also "what this list has given me")

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sun Jan 6 09:11:29 EST 2008

Venetia was my first Georgette Heyer, and I absolutely adored it! None of
the others has reached such heights for me, but probably only because it WAS
the first.

Other Heyers I really enjoy are Frederica and Sylvester. The Grand Sophy is
also up there with the best.

The books I've enjoyed least so far are Regency Buck and Bath Tangle. I
didn't like the heroes!

Kait