[DWJ] Georgette Heyer (also "what this list has given me")

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Sat Jan 5 17:14:07 EST 2008

Hi everyone--

I am VERY happy that I took someone on this list's recommendation to read
Connie Willis.  She is now one of my favorite authors (I just finished
listening to To Say Nothing of the Dog for the umpteenth time).

So, now I am ready to take your advice on Georgette Heyer.  I've been
trying to follow the recent thread about her, but since I haven't read
any of the books, it's not making a lot of sense.

I have a gift card to a book store from Christmas and am ready to go
buy.... what?  Which Georgette Heyer do I start with?

Any suggestions will be gratefully received!

Jackie