[DWJ] Polys

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Jan 3 08:39:56 EST 2008

Minnow reported:

> for a fact that one of the tech crew owns all Heyer's historicals and
> regencies apart from *The Great Roxhythe*, which is a seldom book and
> not I think available in paperback.

I have a copy.  It is a really, really dire book!  I am unlikely to want
to re-read it in the near future, but if I do, the probability of my
finding another copy approaches zero.  So I am prepared to lend it to
anyone on the list who wants to borrow it, but I insist on its coming
back to me eventually!

Philip.

PS if it is to circulate by post, be prepared to ship a large, heavy
hardback!
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 182000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432