[DWJ] Journey to the River Sea illustrations plus other stuff

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 15:23:32 EST 2008

I hope you continue to enjoy your new job. Having taught in Mt Druitt for 6 years I know that it can be, to put it mildly, challenging, in that part of the world, but that the rewards can be fantastic. Of course, my experiences there weren't helped by the fact the school was burnt down once while I was there. (No it wasn't me yer 'onour I was in hospital having a vascectomy at the time, 'onest). My school sport yesterday was sport detention with a real bunch of ferrals - it being to wet for them to bother truanting.

Jon