[DWJ] Journey to the River Sea illustrations plus other stuff

Judith Ridge judith_ridge at netspace.net.au
Thu Feb 28 03:55:37 EST 2008

Hello not-so-quiet-after-all list.

(I thought for a moment there someone was starting up a chain story, but it
died after about three entries... Pity!)

Anyway, I was so taken with the illustrations for Gili's new Hebrew edition
of "Journey to the River Sea" that I posted a link on my Misrule blog.

While I'm here, I should also let you all know that I have set up a new blog
to document and communicate developments in my new position. Have I
mentioned my new job? It's a new position, which I was lucky enough to be
appointed to. My title is Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer
and rather than go into details here (in case I have already done so!) you
can read about it on the blog:

westword.wordpress.com

Cheers,

Judith

PS Aimee, your tale of supervising double-period Table Tennis for Wednesday
afternoon sport brought back some very vivid memories!

--
Judith Ridge
My blog: http://www.misrule.com.au/s9y/

--
People sometimes complain that Berliners just sit around all day in cafes,
smoking and talking about art. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?