[DWJ] Re: Quiet List

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Wed Feb 27 11:49:31 EST 2008

Dear Gili,

Those are great illustrations and I was delighted to see a photo of Eva
Ibbotson.  I've loved her books ever since I read A Countess Below
Stairs in the 1980s? in a romance paperback.  It's been a pleasure to
see her get more popular in the US.  I used to have to get her books
from England...

And the second article gave me your very nice picture.  I do wish I
could read Hebrew.  I can spell it out but it's too long since my Hebrew
school days...  But it's fun to put a face to your name and posts on the
list.

Yours,
Jenny Schwartzberg
Chicago