[DWJ] Re: Quiet List

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 04:13:05 EST 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Aimee Smith
I also discovered that - shock! - our school library has no Eddings. I
thought *all* libraries had Eddings? It's perfect for YA and first-
time-fantasy readers! I'll have to request the Belgariad.

I suspect there is a curse on Eddings (and not just because he burnt down his own studio) My school library has never had acomplete set of the Belgariad. If I replace a missing volume I find another has gone - stolen, borrowed by a kids who has left, worn out destroyed by fire or flood. This curse has existed since well before I took over the library as 15 years ago when my daughter attended the school she was lending her frends my set so they could read the lot.

Jon