[DWJ] Re: "Relentlessly Mundane" - Jo Walton

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sun Feb 10 15:01:41 EST 2008

Jo Walton, ex-Welsh, now Canadian author of fantasy and science fiction.
Her books are excellent and original. Nice person, too.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"In dark paradise the other people grope on an arduous road. And the only brightness that sometimes lights
their nightly march like an ephemeral spark is a brief impression of a chance magnetic neighborliness --
a brief nostalgia, a momentary shudder, a dream of an hour of sunrise." -- C.V. Cavafy