[DWJ] hello?

Allison Marles Gryski apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 1 16:55:16 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 10:24:46PM +0100, Irina Rempt wrote:
> On Friday 01 February 2008, Jackie E Stallcup wrote:
> > Is the list really quiet right now, or have I been unceremoniously
> > dumped?
>
> Oh, bless you for asking, I thought I was still disabled because our mail
> server was down for a week! But yes, no messages here for most of 2008.
>
> I'm rereading _Gaudy Night_ instead of writing (and have _The Lives of
> Christopher Chant_ next on the reread pile), because I'm royally stuck.

I just finished re-reading Deep Secret, sort of.  I discovered that the
HC copy I have is misprinted and has pages 161-191 missing and instead
has duplicates of 129-160 (numbers from memory, so this may not be
exact).  I was very annoyed that I'd given my paperback away.

I'm barely started I Capture the Castle now and hoping for no such
bookbinding adventures.

Allison