[DWJ] hello?

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Fri Feb 1 16:24:46 EST 2008

On Friday 01 February 2008, Jackie E Stallcup wrote:
> Is the list really quiet right now, or have I been unceremoniously
> dumped?

Oh, bless you for asking, I thought I was still disabled because our mail
server was down for a week! But yes, no messages here for most of 2008.

I'm rereading _Gaudy Night_ instead of writing (and have _The Lives of
Christopher Chant_ next on the reread pile), because I'm royally stuck.

   Irina

--
     "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth
should that mean that it is not real?"           --Albus Dumbledore