[DWJ] endings [was Best of 2008]

Elizabeth Bentley elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com
Wed Dec 24 04:20:35 EST 2008

I'm another who enjoyed Dragonhaven - and I really liked Sunshine,
which I reread frequently.

But now I shall have to go and reread Dragonhaven as I have no
recollection of the 3 endings at all!

I did like the very colloquial style of the writing as expressing the
character well, particularly in comparison to her more 'fabulous' books.

I also enjoyed Chalice, but in a rather mild way - it did seem rather
slight.

EB
Elizabeth Bentley
elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com