[DWJ] Best of 2008

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Sun Dec 21 08:25:46 EST 2008

I've not read any of Cory Doctorow's books yet so can't comment on
them, but I do know him and you could very safely introduce a child to
him! I shall have to get round to reading some of his stuff now, I am
intrigued!

I've recently read 'The Master of the Fallen Chairs' by Henry Porter,
and liked that a lot. Cracking premise which I won't spoil and only
really one criticism which would be a spoiler but didn't ruin it at all.
I'm stubbornly waiting for House of Many Ways in paperback as I've
just got too many books to buy hardbacks.

Es.