[DWJ] Best of 2008

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Sun Dec 21 07:48:04 EST 2008

Can we comment about these here?  And top post?  :)

I am not too keen on Cory Doctorow.  I don't know if I would want to
introduce a child to him.  I guess it depends a bit on how one feels
about Marxists.  (Quasi-Marxists, anyway.)

Zoe's Tale should be good; Scalzi can write.  Some may not care for the
work (the work aimed at adults will not appeal to everyone), but for the
most part, what he does, he does well.

If I were to contribute to the given list, however, I don't guess I
could find any better examples than these.

Mark Allums