[DWJ] Best of 2008

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Dec 14 16:26:04 EST 2008

Hello Deborah

Thanks very much for posting your list of the best of 2008. Can you tell
us why some of the titles have asterisks beside them?

I'm grateful for some good reading to look out for over the summer (here
in New Zealand). It will make a nice change from reading about the
management of preservation in libraries and archives. (Sigh.)

Regards
Elizabeth.