[DWJ] websites (was What We've been doing instead of talking)

Colin Fine colin at fine.me.uk
Tue Aug 26 18:54:13 EDT 2008

Kait Bessing wrote:
> Thank you, Deborah. I'll keep a lookout.
>
> Not sure we have Swedish version of them, though. Or if they work with the
> Swedish magnifying programmes.

Firefox 3 is in at least 45 languages, including Swedish.

I haven't quickly found a list of languages for Opera, but Opera is a
Norwegian company, so I can't believe it's not available in Swedish.

I don't know about your accessibility program, but they are both very
much more standards-compliant than IE, so I'd be surprised if there was
any problem.

Colin