[DWJ] websites (was What We've been doing instead of talking)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sun Aug 24 23:20:58 EDT 2008

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008, Kait Bessing wrote:

> Almost everyone I know "still" use IE, and I've certainly never heard of
> Firefox or Safari. Sorry!
>
> But then, I guess we're just too terribly backward around here... (grin)

Kait, Opera and Firefox are *much* better for users with
disabilities!  I couldn't even use the web if I stuck to IE.  I
heartily recommend checking out either Opera, or Firefox with the
Accessibility Extension.

-deborah
--
This is St. Gulik. He is the Messenger of the Goddess. A different age from
ours called him Hermes. Many people called him by many names. He is a