[DWJ] websites (was What We've been doing instead of talking)

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sun Aug 24 17:37:18 EDT 2008

On Sunday 24 August 2008, Otter Perry wrote:
> On Aug 24, 2008, at 9:31 AM, Roger Burton West wrote:
> > (And the Mac users of course, who had the option of Internet Explorer
> > for a while but mostly didn't use it.)
>
> Like me.  I didn't touch it when it was offered to me.
>
> And besides Safari, I also use Netscape, because there
> are a few sites that work better with it.

I use Konqueror (which comes with KDE, one of the available graphical
interfaces for Linux) for almost everything, and if it proves too picky I use
Firefox which is more tolerant. I've only used IE sporadically (on other
people's computers) and it hasn't failed to annoy me.

I go with Kait in preferring non-cluttered websites with a sensible colour
scheme, though beyond needing glasses there's nothing wrong with my eyes. My
own pages are mostly clean and movement-free, too.

   Irina

--
     "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth
should that mean that it is not real?"           --Albus Dumbledore