[DWJ] websites (was What We've been doing instead of talking)

Chris Dollin eh at electrichedgehog.net
Sun Aug 24 15:15:53 EDT 2008

On Sunday 24 August 2008, Otter Perry wrote:

> Safari is a Mac browser.  Firefox is a PC browser

Well, yes, it runs under Windows. And Linux. And the
Mac. (I have a macbook and the browser I use on it
is Firefox because that way it's the same browser as
one of the ones I use under Linux so I'm not lost in
a maze of twisty Good! User! Interface! Design!,
click-to-focus SPIT, sorry am I ranting?)

[Just upgraded to Fedora 9 so there will be some
hair-tearing over the next week or so, like "where
are my media drive partition icons that you quite
happily showed me on FC9 then eh?".]

I've read /house of many ways/. Currently re-reading
McKillip's /song for the basilisk/.

--
Far-Fetched Hedgehog
"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?" /Crusade/